If you’d like to bring the world more Science Mom books and videos, here are three ways you can help:
Be a Fan!
- What to do: Subscribe to the Science Mom YouTube channel and hit the bell so you get notified when new videos are posted. When a new video arrives, comment, give it a thumbs up, and share it with your family and friends!
- How it helps: Not only do your comments encourage and motivate Science Mom, but longer watch time and higher engagement cause YouTube to recommend Science Mom videos more often, helping the channel grow!
- What it costs: It's free!
Be a Patron!
- What to do: Head over to Patreon and sign up to support Science Mom.
- What you get: Science Mom's eternal gratitude, plus some cool perks like behind-the-scenes videos, the option of a personalized cartoon of you on the Periodic Table of Patrons, and more frequent updates about all the Science Mom happenings.
- What it costs: Whatever you'd like to pledge each month.
Be a Sponsor!
- What to do: Sponsor the donation of a science activity book to an elementary or middle school student in the Las Vegas area. As soon as I collect enough funding to donate books to an entire classroom, I pass them out at my next Science Mom visit.
- The benefits, besides inspiring the next generation of scientists, include the following:
- Your name and/or company logo placed on a sticker inside the book.
- A picture and thank you post on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Your name and/or company logo listed on this website.
- A fantastic thank you card.
- What it costs: $5 per book.